With a Little Help From My Friends


Little makes me happier than evening like this in the city. Meeting up with my friends after everyone gets off work and just strolling around the city going to some party or another. Seriously I always have a good time with these lovely folks. Thankful to have such amazing people in my life, amongst that are these smiling faces from Claire, Justin, and Nadia! Makes life all that much better. Anyways, I have been a little bit obsessed with these Jeffrey Campbell booties from an NYC-based boutique called I Don't Like Mondays.  Pairing them with the most basic of dresses has been my go-to outfit as of late. Minimalism is perfect for hot summer days. 


Hope you all have a lovely monday!



Follow Me on Pinterest


Dress c/o Mango; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; Jeffrey Campbell 'rumble' booties c/o I Don't Like
Mondays


0 comments:

Post a Comment