Outfit // At The Supermarket


One of my favorite things about the summer is most definitely the vast selection of ripe colorful fruit that you can find on almost every corner of the city. You can often find me with a delicious peach in hand, one of my favorite snacks to cool down with. I couldn't resist taking a few photos here of the fruit rainbow. Color inspiration can be found anywhere and everywhere if you are looking out for it! Anyways, I threw on this simple outfit to stay comfortable while running all my errands. A basic top with a fun printed skirt is a great look to turn to when on the go. Of course I paired it with my favorite  Pink & Pepper loafers, a definite staple of mine. It also comes in an adorable cream color. Be sure to check them out here!

Hope you all are having a lovely Friday and enjoy the start to your weekend!


Follow Me on Pinterest

wearing: top c/o Cheap Monday; skirt c/o Oasap; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; Ruffle loafer flats

0 comments:

Post a Comment