Outfit // Print Mixing


These photos were taken at one of my absolute favorite spots in the city- Washington Square Park!  I cannot get over these beautiful wild flowers that completely covered a certain area of the park. Something fun is always happening here, whether it is music or a fun picnic with friends.  On this particular day, Justin, Claire and I were simply hanging out on a bench, chatting and people watching. Such a lovely way to spend an NYC day! I wore my favorite gingham circle skirt from American Apparel and paired it with this floral bustier. Oh how I love mixing prints!

Anyways, I hope you all are having a lovely day! Mine sure is going to be a busy one.



Follow Me on Pinterest


wearing: top c/o China Doll Boutique; skirt & headband- American Apparel; bag- vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment