Outfit // Serenity





One of the great things about Manhattan is that if you are ever getting tired of the cityscapes, there is always an escape. Between Central Park and the water that surrounds the city, you can be sure that some form of nature is right around the corner. On this day, Christina and I  decided to venture around our apartment and found this lovely spot which over looks the East River. Such a great place to go if you ever have to clear your mind or simply just take in the beauty.

Anyways, about the outfit: I have yet to get sick of the pastel trend and frankly, I never think I will. Here I went with a completely muted pallet, focusing on mint green and pale peach accents. It's quite fun to play with pairing pastels! And of course to complete any of my pastel looks are my Pink & Pepper loafers. I cannot get over this lovely nude color. 

Hope you all are having a lovely day!

wearing: top c/o Romwe; pants- Zara; hat- Urban Outfitters; peach MAC c/o Rebecca Minkoff; cream Ruffle loafers c/o Pink & Pepper

photos by: Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment