Chicago trip outfit #1

Some things are of my chest now and letting it out feels good :)  (and a HUGE thank you for all your sweet words girls, can't even tell you how much that means to me. It's because of your kindness and sweet comments that I keep coming back here. I do find blogging enjoyable, don't get me wrong there, but your kind and sweet comments make it even more enjoyable, so thank you again).
(if I do take a break for a few days, I didn't want my last post to be a "whiny" one)

We're taking a little trip to Chicago from Saturday - Monday and I'm SO looking forward to it (how timely hah) I've been trying to plan my outfits ahead and I love creating outfits. So one outfit down, two more to go.  Something comfortable and put together, yet not over-done, is my kind of outfit.  So I wanted to share.



Tee // Blazer // Jeans //  Flats // Scarf // Bag // Watch // Bracelet // Necklace


What is your go-to weekend look? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment