Outfit // Moto Babe


I am already completely certain what my staple piece will be this Fall: the moto jacket. I have already acquired a few different ones various colors and fabrics like denim and leather and cannot wait to layer them with chunky knit scarves, femme dresses, tights and boots. Can you tell I am excited for the season to arrive? Here I paired it with this girly dress and  lovely bag by Botkier. I am obsessed with this mustard/gold hardware combination. It has been my go-to when looking for a pop of color! 

Anyways, I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday and have a great weekend!

Follow Flashes of Style  

wearing: jacket- Urban Oufitters; dress c/o Dear Fieldbinder; Lucy Shoulder bag c/o Botkier; Kanteen bootie c/o Pink & Pepper

photos by: Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment