Outfit// Friends in SoHo


I totally had a blast wandering around SoHo yesterday with the lovely Steffy and Gaby. I met these ladies yesterday in the city where we got coffee and did a little bit of shopping. A wonderful NYC afternoon if you ask me. Steffy was in town from Miami for the day so we took full advantage of the beautiful day, stomping around the city in our boots. Days like this are my favorite kind. Anyways, I have been living in this cozy dress from Free People these days. I can already tell it is going to be one of my fall staples. Pair it with some tights, leather jacket, and booties and you have yourself a simple and easy winter look.

Hope you all are having a fantastic Saturday!

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: dress- Free People; bag & boots- Vintage; necklace- Fred Flare; floral crown c/o K is For Kani etsy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment