Video // Morning Routines



Here is a little look into a typical morning of Christina and I in our NYC apartment. Of course some mornings are a bit more hectic, but days like this when we can take out time are my absolute favorite. Here Christina is about to head off for a trip to Amsterdam as I am getting ready for a day of appointments in the city. Lounging around our computers while we blog and chatting about last night's parties or todays adventures to come is a wonderful way to start the day. I absolutely love living with this girl and having  another closet to rummage through is just a perk. Even though we have completely different styles, Christina and I always end up finding a piece that compliments both of our wardrobes... like how I am obsessed with her lacey black dress or how she has grown attached to my floral headpieces. We are always having fun in the apartment and everyday is a party. 

Anyways, this video roughly shows a bit of my daily morning routine. Of course I always apply a cat eye, red lip, and loose waves. Pretty easy if you ask me. I rarely spend more than 15 minutes getting ready and basically have my regimen down to a science. Lately I have been using Paul Mitchell's beach waves for a tousled, almost messy look. The longer my hair grows the more laid-back I become about styling it. Lucky for me Paul Mitchell has me covered for this simple look. To find the products I used in this video, find a Paul Mitchell salon locator here. And if you are as into the products as I am, submit your #curlsconfession on their facebook page here!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest 

wearing: sweater - Forever 21; jacket - Vintage; denim c/o James Jeans

video shot by Christina, edited by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment