Lately...


Lately I have been...

1.) Rocking a (very) messy bun, and remembering how convenient this hairstyle can be.
2.) Making sure this little kitty is as comfortable as can be in her new home.
3.) Finally adventuring downtown again with this dude. The aftermath of Sandy has left NYC a bit eerie, but things are slowly getting back to normal.
4.) Work, work Working. Welcome to my portable office.
5.) Practically living in this flannel shirt by AA. It is so cozy and just screams fall.
6.) Getting my macaron fix at Dean & Deluca in SoHo. Often asking myself why must I be burdened with such a strong sweet tooth.
7.) Making various forms of instant noodles. Pictured here are the noodles with a stir-fry twist.
8.) Remembering to look up... this city of ours is full of wonders in the sky!
9.) And last but not least, enjoying cinnamon-honey french toast that my boyfriend made. Did I mention he is quite the cook?

Hope you all had as fantastic of a week as I did!

  
             Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment