Meet Eleanor


I am so, SO excited to introduce Eleanor to you all! She is my new kitty cat and I am completely smitten. She is sweet as can be, and is adjusting quite well to her new home. Eleanor is basically the perfect combination of cuddly and playful and I am so happy I adopted this lil' angel. Quite surprisingly so, she is my the first kitty ever that I can call my own. This little one is only a year and a half and I can't wait for her to tag along on all life's adventures. I am pretty obsessed with her, so don't be surprised if she has a lot of guest appearances on this blog!

Hope you all had an amazing week and a wonderful weekend to come.

              Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest


wearing: dress - Free People; bow c/o American Apparel

0 comments:

Post a Comment