Nutella Dessert Hot Chocolate Recipe


One of my absolute favorite thing about the cold weather is the abundance of seasonal warm drinks. From pumpkin spice to peppermint mocha's, I can't get enough of tasty sip-able treats. With that being said, I decided to try making my own loaded Nutella hot chocolate. Filled with goodies like marshmallows, whipcream, and chocolate shavings this treat has quickly become one of my favorite winter-time desserts. So here is the super simple recipe!


When it comes to the kitchen, I am not the most clever, so I like to keep things simple. This recipe takes 15 minutes at most to make, and is absolutely fuss-free. Here is what you will need per serving:

- 1 cup Whole Milk. You obviously can choose skim or 1%, etc. but for a thicker consistency I find whole works better.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Nutella
Whip Cream
- Marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate bar
- stirrers or straws (for decoration)


And the simple directions:

1.) Heat the milk, either on the stove or in the microwave and when steaming hot pour into the mug of your choice. Out of cuteness I like to use mason jar mugs.
2.) Stir Nutella in mug until dissolves
3.) Add whipped cream, then as many marshmallows and chocolate shavings/pieces as you'd like!


And there you have it! Keep warm and enjoy.

                         Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest



0 comments:

Post a Comment