shop 'til you drop


These shoes are beyond adorable. No idea where I could wear them but I can't stop looking at them.



Even though I wasn't planning on doing any shopping (does that ever work?), getting emails about great sales never helps.  I know last year,  many stores had same sales in-stores and online. And I'd rather be shopping from the comfort of my couch.  So I decided to check out what's out-there and share some of my fave picks. (fyi Rebecca Minkoff has quite a few fab items on sale, including the Mini Mac - I picked up one in Almond. Patience pays off ;)



LOFT - take 40% off your order with code "ENJOY"

Sequin Detail Top - Sequins and stripes, do I need say more!?!

Stand color Blazer - love the style of this blazer. 


Pointy toe pumps - the cap toe adds a little something extra to the otherwise "plain" pointy toe pumps


Structured Color block skirt - I was trying to pin point what I love so much about this skirt. Style - that's what it is - it's very structured! 


Polka dot patch pocket sweater - polka dots and pockets. Too cute! 


Nautical Stripe Sweater Jacket - I though this was a blazer at first. Even better for being a striped sweater. 



-----------------------------------------------------------

American Eagle - take 40% off your order with code " 35787891"   


Fleece Hoodie - it just looks so cozy. Need! 


Hooded Military Parka - Love this jacket! Both olive and black are great. 


Tweed Cardigan - Love it in Chalk color. Would look great over a plain tee or a button down. 


Crossbody Bag - great pop of color for any outfit. And adorable! 


Crew Tee - love to wear these during cold months under a cardigan or blazer. Dress up the plain tee by adding a statement necklace. 


           

       ------------------------------------------------------------  


J.Crew - take 25% off your order with code "COLOR25" (30% off for card members)

Jackie Pullover - it comes in few amazing colors. 


Schoolboy Blazer -  Can one have enough blazers? Yea, didn't think so! 


Tippi Sweater - From all the colors it comes in, and it comes in a lot of colors, I really want one in gray. And gray is sold out online in my size. Of course!!!!


Pencil skirt in polka dots - the dots stole my heart! The End! 


Quilted vest in herringbone - I keep seeing this vest all over and love all the different way it can be styled. 


The downtown field jacket - well, ya'll have seen it, and I highly recommend it. In love with mine! 




    ----------------------------------------------------------


J.Crew Factory - take 40% off plus if you spend $100 get an addl 15%. Code "GIVEANDGET"


Classic Peacoat - comes in three colors

Straight and narrow jean - love the light colored ones.

Classic button down in gingham - comes in different colors


Glitter luggage tag - comes in gold and silver 





                                    ------------------------------------------------------

T+J Designs - Take 35% off your order with code "TDAY35"


Gold double chain line necklace


Luxe 18K Pave link Bracelet - if you want the Pave bracelet but don't want to pay the J.Crew price, this is a great deal! 


Rose gold heart ring - just plain adorable! 


Ashley bracelet set - so pretty! Can't wait to receive mine! 




-----------------------------------------------------


Are you planning on doing any shopping? What's on your wishlist? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment