Hello Sales

There are sales happening everywhere. And who doesn't like sales!?!   I picked up a few things during current sale promos that I'll share with you. And then there some things that just keep calling my name.




Modcloth Maxi Dress - take 15% off your entire order
Mint Maxi Dress
Silver Pouf

Shopbop - take extra 25% off all sale items (ends 7/24)
J Brand skinny jeans - love the color


Ann Taylor - take extra 60% off all style - BAM
Ann Taylor Dress - take an extra 60% off (I got this dress in yellow, even though I'm not a huge fan of high-low dresses. But it was so comfy and it looked cute very on. ).
Art Stripe Maxi Dress
Livia Wedges
Leather foldover clutch

Nordstorm Anniversary Sale - oh yeah, there is more
Ikat Orchid Pillow
Pattern Plates - would totally use these for jewelry, so pretty
Glass Mason Jar mugs - love
Sunburst Pillow
Nike Shoes- in many pretty colors
Coach Crossybody bag - a classic

Something for him:
Michael Kors Watch
Cole Haan Chukkas
Boss Watch
Burberry Tie


As always the list could go on and on about my faves. But I wanted to share just some of the things that I really need want.

Have you picked up anything during any current sales? Or what is on your wish list? 
Do share in the comments below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment