pop of pink





Vest: J.Crew (2012) (similar here, herehere, here)
Tippi Sweater: J.Crew  (loving this two tone sweater from Groopdealz)
Jeans: Mother (love this pair - 30% off w/code FRIENDS1013 - sitewide)
Flats: Nordstrom -old  (similar here and here
Belt: old (2004)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff - get 25% off w/code FRNFAM. Also gorgeous in black cherry
Necklace: c/o MMM (fab chain necklace for $20 Groopdealz)
Bracelet: BaubleBar
Watch: Fossil (similar and here for only $13 at Groopdealz)



Happy Friday! 


Just the thought that few months ago I almost got rid of this bright vest makes me want to slap myself in the back of the head with a "what's wrong with you?". 

The truth is that I go through phases where I want to get rid of my clothes or shoes that really have no business in any other place but in my closet. 


And...everybody needs to stop with these Friends and Family Sales (but really, don't stop).  Above are just a couple of codes for you all, but there are m.o.r.e fab ones that that you can check out here

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 



p.s. To check if you're the winner of the Phillip Lim for Target get, click here. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment