Lace + chambray






Top: old (similar at Gap,  here on sale, love the color of this one)
Jacket: Charlotte Russe-old (similar here, here, pretty option in black)
Skirt: Banana Republic outlet (similar here, here in black)
Shoes: old (similar here, here and pretty with ankle straps)
Bag: Coach (fab option for less here and here) (eyeing this one)
Necklace: JCP-old (other pretty options here and here



Chambray shirts - just another clothing item that I seriously could wear every.single.day.  It goes with everything! 
I wore it last week and yesterday (which you saw a peek of on IG) and I wouldn't mind wearing it a few more times this week. But I won't. Or at least I'll try. No promises here! 


What are some, or just one, piece of clothing you keep reaching for over and over again? 


Thanks for stopping by! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment