My November Wishlist


November is here and winter/the holidays are approaching! So naturally, I have been making a little mental 'wishlist'. I played around on Polyvore today and came up with a few trends and pieces that I cannot wait to rock as the weather gets colder. Hope you all enjoy!

fair isle

Fair Isle

Well for the holidays, this one is a given. I know it is still early November, but I cannot help to bust out all of my fair isle goodies. And of course, there is always room for more!


fur trimmed coats

Fur-Collared Pea Coats

There is something so demure and elegant about a long coat with a fur-trimmed collar. I have already acquired one of these bad boys in a tan color, but am on the search for a grey/colorful one. So warm and cozy!

1.)faux fur collar coat, 2.) faux fur collar coat, 3.) coat, 4.) Faux fur collar coat

booootz



Lace-up Boots

While I wear boots all year round, I am especially attracted to adorable lace-up boots during the winter time. Pair them with tights and warm socks scrunched or a cute pair of skinnies and an over-sized sweater, and you have my daily uniform. 



forest green

Forest Green

Oh boy, I can hardly resist this deep forest green color this fall. I literally want everything in this color. Hats, boots, jackets... you name it. Definitely on a hunt for this beautiful hue! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment