Goodbye 2013


Hard to believe 2013 is over! 


Below are some shots of what 2013 looked like in outfits...at least ones that got captured on the camera.  There were some nice ones and then there were those…blah ones. And you got to see them all. 
But definitely lots of color. 


1 // 2 // 3



some pink...
1 // 2 // 3 // 4



and some pastels
1  // 2  // 3  // 4 




and some prints...
1  //  2  //  3  //  4  // 5



and everything else...
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



1 // 2 // 3




I want to thank each and every one of you for following along, for your support, for your sweet and kind comments…which always make my day and are very much appreciated.  Some of you have been with my since I started blogging and have made this crazy, but also great and fun bloggy world, so much more enjoyable. 

I hope that I have been able to give you some ideas and inspiration to take some chances and break the "rules".  So someone may not think that you match or that things may not look right, but in the end it is what makes you comfortable and happy that really counts.  


xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment